1. Each player will be given 100 points and 6 political slots. The slots can be filled with any politician on our MAJOR
CURRENT POLITICIANS list. The points can be used to buy those politicians, can be saved, or can be used later to swap out
your politicians. Each player can also select one candidate in each of our CURRENT RACES categories.
2. Players will earn points from the MAJOR CURRENT POLITICIANS passing legislation or accomplishing goals that benefit
that politician. Players will earn points from CURRENT RACES candidates for those politicians accomplishing goals beneficial
to their upcoming election or winning their election.
3. Players may swap out CURRENT RACES candidates at the expense of points (which will be listed) or when a new candidate
enters that race, or when their current candidate exits that race. No swaps will be made within one month of the election
or if the CURRENT RACE is deemed close.
4. Players may only swap their CURRENT MAJOR POLITICIANS at the expense of points. The final winner will be decided by
the number of points they have, so this obviously has a major effect on the game.
5. Standings will be posted AT LEAST twice a month, however may be posted or updated whenever the REAL Team desires.
All discrepencies in the standings can be addressed by e-mailing me at email@example.com
, however, the REAL Team has final jurisdiction over points and standings.
6. All points for elections or for political issues will be listed on the site in the section where you pick your candidates
for CURRENT ELECTIONS or when you go onto the CURRENT ISSUES portion of the site.
7. All standings are calculated and adjusted by the REAL Team and are not computer-accurate although a variety of computer
programs including Microsoft Excel are used to tabulate the standings. Because of this, we do not guarantee one-hundred percent
accuracy or a standard time of updates.
8. The game will end on Inaugaration Day in 2009. A prize will be announced before then and the winner will be announced
no later than one week after the date the game ends. In the event the game ends before that point due to unforseen events,
the REAL Team will contact whoever was in the lead when the game ended.
9. The prize may have substancial value or may only be an online prize. This pends on the success of the game and the
success of all enterprises within the REAL Network. Therefore, to recieve a material prize, you must be at least 18 years
of age WHEN the game ends or have parental permission. If a winner is underage or does not want a material prize, a secondary
prize will be determined. The REAL Team reserves the right to hand out prizes all the way to the 16th place winner, if they
deem it nescessary, pending success of the game.
10. Have fun. Politics is serious, but this game is meant for fun.